This morning after I had just set the wet food plates down for the kitties, something happened to Tabitha. She was lying half way on her side and waving her head all around from side to side in a confused stare. I spoke to her and she didn't respond to me at all. Then I tried to gently stand her up and she couldn't stand on her feet. Finally she did get up but she was staggering around on her back legs. I called Jerry into the room, and by the time he got there she was acting a bit more normal. At that point she was just swishing her tail really hard like she was mad. A few more seconds and she was pretty much back to normal and sucking on Daddy's earlobes again. I am thinking that she had some sort of seizure! The only other sort of weird thing that has ever happened to her, is that she has gotten sprained legs about 3 different times. They usually are better within 24 hrs, but a couple of weeks ago we were ready to take her to the vet, as she was carrying it so high for several hours. By the next morning, it was back to normal again. I don't know if these leg sprains have anything to do with this apparent seizure or not, but I am getting more concerned! I am fixing to do some internet research into seizures but from what I saw, I am nearly 100% sure that is what she had.

Tomorrow I will be calling my vet! Please spare some prayers and good thoughts for my little Tabitha!

Thanks,
Kim