Thread: Two wonderful Puppy surprises this morning

Hybrid View

Two wonderful Puppy surprises this morning

Well we had an interesting alarm clock this morning. I woke up at 6:30 to a puppy whining. I can hear them easily from the bedroom with them around the corner in the livingroom. But this was so much closer. So I sat up and here is Dark Blue, happy as you please, wandering around our bedroom floor checking it all out and enjoying himself emensly. lol So we picked him up and gave him some lovings and then put him back. So now hubby is going to take out the partition in the door(since they have proven they can get over it) and we will just have to close the door from now on. A 2 foot wall should keep them in now for a while at least. lol

The second wonderful surprise was at their first crate session this morning. As you know I have been crate training the pups for the past 3 days. Tehy get 3 sessions a day at meal times. Well today was a huge break through. 5 out of the 6 boys walked into their crate on their own this morning to eat their breakfast. Only one had to be convinced to go in. I was so happy. All 5 walked in with tails wagging and went right to eating. I just placed them on the floor in front of their crate door and they walked right in like it was perfectly normal. Two of those five(Light Blue, my favorite and Light Yellow) didn't cry at all their whole five minute session. They just ate and then laid down. I was sooo proud of them.

So today has started off great to what will be a very busy day.
    Nicole & Sheena & Puppies

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleLJ
    here is Dark Blue, happy as you please, wandering around our bedroom floor checking it all out and enjoying himself immensely.
    Oh joy, look how BIG my world is! I have to investigate all of it right now!

Your pup climbed those long stairs? I thought you were building two boxes, one for the bedroom and one for downstairs?? Smart pup if he can climb all those stairs.

great progress, Nicole.

Now were are some more pictures?

Champion and Obedience titled Rottweilers

ALWAYS owner handled and trained.
    I CARE ABOUT HEALTH SCREENING
    All remarks are my opinion only.

No part of this post may be copied, pasted, or forwarded without my express permission.
    Property of the original poster only.

Thanks Red. I will be posting pictures later today. They get their second bath today since they go to teh vet tomorrow for their shots and microchip. So I will post their bath shots today.

I also remember nichole saying her hubby was building 2 whelping boxes, one upstairs and one down stairs. umm i'll try and find that link.
    puppies this young should NOT be allowed or given the chance to get any where near stairs. very very dangerous.

No, no - the pups got moved upstairs late last week I think, and have been in the living room with Sheena. This made life easier for Nicole - who is pregnant, of course - than her climbing up and down the stairs.