Thread: Question of the day - October 30th!

Hybrid View

Question of the day - October 30th!

Sorry it's late.

Do you go trick-or-treating or pass out candy for Halloween? I don't do either since I am too old
    (24) and my dogs would eat the trick-or-treaters...

But I will be spending my day tomorrow at the animal shelter.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I'll be passing out treats, for both children and any doggie trick-or-treaters! I usually also dress up, or at least wear a mask!
    I've Been Frosted

I don't expect many kids, but I have plenty of candy if any do show up. I dressed up for a party at work today but I don't expect to do it any more

I do not trick-or-treat. Never have even as a child (we lived in the country). But now that I live in town I get to hand out candy. But have way too much candy. We usually only get around 10 kids. I bought two bags of candy but didn't tell Bruce because he'd want to eat it. Then he went out and bought a big bag too!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

we take Hannah trick or treating and leave a note on our door saying we will be back in 20 minutes to hand out candy then we come home and pass out candy

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

I've dressed up when I was little and trick-or-treated. This year we're taking my little brother and niece trick-or-treat. It should be fun We bought some candy to hand out if we get any trick-or-treaters but we usually don't get many. I think last year we got like 5 or 6 kids...so..
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I love to pass out candy ( I like to pre-sample everything too) If the weather is nice, hubby and I sit outside on the porch in our rocking chairs. I usually pull the cat tree in frontt of the door inside so the kitties can watch what all is going on and will not be scared by the door bell. I think this I like it.