Thread: My sweet girl, Finae, is gone

Hybrid View

My sweet girl, Finae, is gone

I came home to check on my kitties today to find that Finae had passed away during the past 4 days while I was gone.

I cannot express how horrible I feel that she has passed away, and that I was not there when she died. She was alone and I was not there for her in her time of need.

I have no idea why she died. She was always healthy, always had good vet checks, and was my meet and greet kitty in my house hold.

When I went to do my "head count" before I was leaving, I pulled out the treats and shook the bag, and everyone came but Finae. Finae ALWAYS comes for treats. I became frantic, and when I found her, she was curled up by my coat closet, looking peaceful. I hope her passing was peaceful, and I hope she had no pain.

Sleep my sweet girl. Mama misses you so terribly much. You were my sweet snuggly girl. My constant companion when I was home, just like a little doggie at my feet.

Play hard at the Bridge. I'll see you there one fine day.

Jennie I am so sad to hear this. It is always harder when they leave without "warning".

RIP Finae, stay by your meowmie's side, always.

Sorry about your cat Jen, I'm sure finding her like that was more than unsettling for you.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

I am so sorry for your loss. *HUGS*

Play hard in the everafter, sweet Finae.

I am so very sorry to read this, Jennie. My heart breaks for you. RIP, sweet Finae.

Rest in peace, sweet Finae. Send your momma some purrs in her dreams so she knows you are okay now.
    I've Been Frosted

Was thinking about you again tonight, my sweet girl. I miss you so much. I wish I would have been here when you were crossing the bridge, or would have known that you were sick. It makes me feel so bad.

I love you, my darling girl.

PS... Sebastian is growing so much. Some times he does things that I swear he would have learned from only you. He even walks a bit like you at times. He makes me smile, but he's still not you. Love you, Mom.

I'm sure Sebastian is channeling her! That is her way of letting you know that she is still with you and will be always.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am so sorry on the loss of your precious girl Finae. Maybe she wanted to spare you the pain of having to make the decision yourself to have her PTS, even though it hurt more to find her that way. Take comfort in knowing that some cats will just go off on their own to pass peacefully in their sleep.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

May you find peace and comfort in the fond memories that you made together.

Rest in Peace dear Finae. You were so loved and will never be forgotten.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

It has been a year, my dear girl, and not a day goes by without me thinking about you.

I do have a surprise for you! I adopted a new boy, in your memory, on the one year mark of the day of your passing. His name is Calloway, and he is such a good boy. He is a lovie, and a talker, and just wants to be velcroed to my side, lol. I think you'd like him a lot.

I hope all is well up there and that you are having fun and playing with your brother, Taz. My mom and dad miss him terribly as well.

I love you baby girl, I hope to see you again, one fine day!

My deepest sympathy to you, Jennie, on the occasion of this sad anniversary. She is with you, always by your side in spirit, and is awaiting that grand reunion One Fine Day.

And what a wonderful memorial to make to Finae, adopting Calloway!!! She and he are both rejoicing.

Love from us all.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery