Ugh, I hate to rant, but I just really need to get this out of my system. Ever since my mom's been out of work, (guess it's been a month and a half now?) My life has totally sucked. Everytime when she applies for a job, she never gets called back. Everytime there's hope it all fails. I'm just so tired of worrying to death! She can't afford our bills, she can't afford our house rent, our car's about to die, and today just.. I've cried so much today.

I woke up fine, but now I'm invited to a birthday party, and I can't even afford to pay for the movie ticket and buy a present for my best friend. She said it was okay, that that's not what mattered, but ya know I want to get her a present and go see the movie.

Then, I was just starting to feel better, since my mom was letting me take Roxy to see my grandpa for Father's day. Well, apparently I'm not supposed to be happy. We were driving when a car pulled out in front of us, and my mom ran in to the car. Luckily, the driver didn't call the police or anything, and none of us were hurt, just the car's taillight is gone, and the hood is pretty damaged. Things were going to be FINE. At least I thought .

We got to my grandpa's and I fed Roxy a dog treat. The neighbor's dog, Daisy, who my grandpa specifically buys the dog treats for, was outside, so my grandpa told me to take her a treat. I got outside, she dropped the treat, and then she attacks Roxy. I was screaming and crying my head off, when finally I had to kick Daisy off Roxy.

Is life even worth living anymore? I am just so stressed, and so worried, and.. I just want to scream or cry or something, anything . Sorry for ranting, feel free not to reply.