Oh my!! What a stinky mistake I made!!

Since Taz is now out of quarentine, I thought we would have a little 'getting-to-know-me' party for him.

Went to the store and bought some Whiskas Purrfectly Fish - in a pouch food. Since Taz is still on baby food, I thought I'd mix a little with everyone's food for a little treat.......

Opened the pouch - OH my Goodness!!!! I am not a fish person to begin with but the smell almost knocked me over - UGH!!!! But almost instantly I had 3 cats clinging to me trying to get what was in my hand purring and meowing. So with one hand holding my nose shut & holding my breath, I preceeded to put a little taste on each dinner. Yum......or so they thought.....dinner was gobbled up by all three with each of them licking their lips for hours afterwards.

Well............... I thought the food in the pouch was stinky .. .. let me tell you about our litterboxes today......talk about wanting to puke!

OMG! I had to re-live that smell, plus some all over again today........but naturally at different times of the day & in different rooms of the house

I still have that opened pouch in the fridge, not so sure I'm going to do with it............live throught this all week, or in the dumpster we go.......