I emailed Nancy Efrusy and decided to start with Jim.

She called last night with her "half way through reading" call.

I must say that she got 90% right on!

Unfortunately, Nancy feels that there isn't much we can do to aleviate his feelings. It would be like asking your spouse to change WHO they are.

Jim is totally aggrivated and annoyed with all the cats. Not one cat in particular, but with the fact that he has no personal space.

Jim feels high up on the totem pole and why should HE be the one being "put out" by these new comers. This was one area that was not correct, as MORE cats came before Jim than after Jim. BUT, I can understand him feeling that way. It makes sense

We even went so far as to ask Jim if he'd prefer a NEW home with no other cats. Jim doesn't think HE should have to have a new home, he thinks the other cats should leave HIS home.

He also doesn't want to be left in a room alone for the same reason.....HE should not have to be locked up in his own home.

So, because of his feelings, he is going to "take things into his own hands". Which of course is his marking territory.

Nancy got his age about right. She said Jim is a "cry baby", which I have to adnit, he IS plenty vocal. She says he is NOT a WIMPY cat, afraid or intimidated by the others....he is simply annoyed. Which again, seems to be the Jim I know.

So, what do we do? We live with it, unless we can't live with it.

Nancy will finish the reading in a few days OR I can ask her to do another cat, if there is nothing else I want to find out from Jim. I am leaning toward doing another cat.....just for the heck of it.