Boo was a youngster of about 3 years of age. I moved to Florida when Mama got sick and these are pictures of a younger Boo that I took then. Here is Mama's Boo when she was young and had her Mama that she adored.

As you will see, in these both her ears are standing up so these were before the ear mite incident that damaged her ear.

Yes, I am a Baby here!

I use to have a waterbed that I loved laying on!

Here I am just being cute!

and here I am checking out something new that was brought into the house, I thought it would be a nice place to nap but they filled it up before I had the chance!

Boo had her yearly check at the vets this morning and she checked out great, she just wasn't happy about leaving "HOME"!

I saw a different vet this time and Dr. Gott had told him about my visit when I discussed Nancy's reading about putting Amy on that Cosequin. Dr. Lance was wanting details, detail, details about Boo's reading. Then he explained why... He treated a old dog that had cancer that had to be put to sleep when the time came. The dogs owners had contacted a pet psychic afterwards and he said the psychic had told them so much about the dog, favorite toys, favorite color ect and even the fact that they called the vet when it was time and he came to their house to do it. He said what that one said made the hair on the back of his neck stand up. I told him that she told me some things that there was NO way she could have known and it was well worth the $30 she charges... Told him "what the heck? I had spent $50 on a cage I thought I was going to have to keep her in so $30 was CHEAP!"