Sassy, you went to the Bridge yesterday. I was strong until the moment we left. I couldn't even get out of the car at first, because of that look you gave me in the car. It was filled with confusion and fear and it left me heartbroken. You had no idea. Then I went into the room, I had to leave again as they were giving you the needle. Jaclyn said she was the last thing you saw. Even Grandpa was crying...I never in my life thought I would see my dad cry. He wouldn't let you go. Anyway, I am so sorry, but I couldn't let you be in that pain anymore. The condition you were in was worse then seeing you on the vet's table.

You were and will forever be my happy face, my sas-a-fras, my sped pup, my wup-a-dup, my puppy of the world, my princess, and my dog. I will always remember the "zzzz" game, tug-a-war, the apple game, swimming with you all summer. I will ALWAYS remember the craziness of your puppyhood and early years up until the horrible disease thta claimed your life. You would jump in the pool like a human and swim for hours and then you'd shake all over the living room. You would sit on the boogie boards and floats for hours as you got older. You certainly were meant to be a fishy. I will always remember giving you belly rubs, tormenting you with photoshoots and props, giving you treats. I will always remember the times you cried in front of the oven on a holiday so you could have turkey. I will always remember when you went full speed down the hallway and crashed into the front door. I will always remember the walks around the resivior and the one time you went into the snow and you ran away. You never were allowed out in it after that. I will always remember killing Mr. Bear and making his stuffing come out. I will always remember the jealousy one christmas when we opened our presents. You always helped by eating and KILLING that paper, eh? Every time we took you to Petco you peed or pooped. I remember when you pulled Peter's boxers across the floor and wouldn't let him take them. I will always remember all the chewed up video games. I always loved how Regal you looked in your $45 collar from Atlantic City. I will always remember that happy face standing there when I came home from school or wherever. I will ALWAYS remember all the goodies YOU had to have!

I will remember many many things that cannot be put into this post. There are just to many. You filled my life with a decade of happiness little wup-a-dup. I love you so much and I miss you. I still think I hear the pitter-patter on the hardwood floor. I still hear your quack bark from inside the laundry room when I come home, which told us you wanted to be let out of your cage. I still hear the jingle of your tags, which are now around my neck as a necklace. I still smell that doggy odor I am so used to. I can't remove your bowls just yet. I can't get rid of the doggy kibble. I can't believe your gone right now. You will be FOREVER in my heart...there will be more dogs in my life but none like you. You weren't my heart and soul dog, but you will always be the best doggy in the world.

Rest in peace, princess. I miss you and will LOVE YOU forever!!

I will put pictures up later. I cannot look at that right now.

Love,
your heartbroken mommy