Thread: Please Pray for Mister.....UPDATE POST 14

Threaded View

Please Pray for Mister.....UPDATE POST 14

Soo Mister isn't doing well. Not what you may have wanted to read but it's sadly enough the truth. It all started last saturday on the 31st. I took him to Dr. Jim(our regular vet) he was having liquid like poop so I brought him in. THey did some tests and said it looked like a strand of kennel cough. Gave me some meds to give him for 8 days. Took him home gave him the meds. He was sleepy and didn't poo a whole lot but I chalked it up as the meds working. Not the case I called them this past saturday the 7th informing Dr. Jim that he hadn't really pooed and he was no longer drinking anything. He said to try a bland diet and nurti cal. Did it. Nothing but better "attitdue" so I went ice skating with my dad. When I had gotten back to my apartment there was throw up everywhere. Some in the hallway that was watery and foamy. Then some on the couch that had more to it. So I called the ER vet and we went right over. He got sick again while we were in the waiting room. So they took him to the back..took and x-ray and some blood tests. The x-rays showed he has something in his tummy. What I have no clue what he got into. They gave him so fluids and I took him home. So today we had a follow up appointment with Dr. Jim and it's not any better. He still isnt drinking for whatever reason which is causing him to be dehyrated. SO they kept him for the rest of the day/overnight. They are going to do another x-ray to see where the mistrious object is. And they are going to do a test to detrimine wether or not his pancris is infected. Which is what Dr. Jim belives. Good new if any from this long story is he won't need surgey and meds can fix it. But I miss my baby tonight and I am worried.
    So if you could all put in a prayer for my little one I would highly appericate it thanks PTer's
    I will keep you updated as I know more
    Last edited by mr.chiwawa; 02-10-2009 at 03:19 PM.