Thread: Home Needed *UPDATE* Negative for FIV/FELV *Fleas, Worms*

Threaded View

Home Needed *UPDATE* Negative for FIV/FELV *Fleas, Worms*

Hi all,

Last night when I came home from work around 5:15 p.m. there was a long hair tortie young cat (not sure how old but maybe a year if that) sitting under a car and I tried to get her to come to me but she ran off some so I followed her a bit to get her some food and she was interested but not enough to come to me.

I'm going to be setting up my trap later this evening to see if I can catch her. The only problem is I can't keep her for very long due to Ashley peeing in the house still even though she's on meds it keeps happening. Also, I have to give my one girl cat canned food twice a day and I use the bathroom for her feeding place so to put a stray cat in their it's cutting off more of our apartment than we'd like to since we only have a one bedroom apartment with 8 cats already.

I think this girl would be happy once I get her inside and show her some love or if someone else could do that. I'm going to be getting her vet checked of course once I get her but I need to line up a foster home for her to go to or a forever home.

Please forward this on to anyone who might be looking to help save a kitty.

I'd be willing to drive her to you. I just want to see her get a fair chance at life and sadly all the rescue places around here and all full and I won't take her to the SPCA.

Thanks for any help,
    Melissa
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 03-27-2009 at 01:16 PM.