This evening we picked up two dogs from the vet that we will be taking to a transport late tonight. One is a tiny terrier mix. We had to keep him in in a room away from the other dogs and I haven't managed to get a picture of him yet. He was really stressed and I didn't want our dogs making it worse.

The other dog was a pug. My heart melted as soon as I set eyes on this little gal! Her name is Dixie and she is a bit gimpy. She has a few minor issues with her back legs (I suspect a birth defect, but no one really knows), but she gets around just fine.

I accidently took this picture of her. I think it sums up her personality pretty well. =D

Who couldn't love this face?

Well... Sala isn't too fond of Dixie. She tends to not like other dogs in her house. She has been sulking all afternoon despite me telling about a million times that she will always be my only princess. =)

Ethan is in love with Dixie, though! All afternoon he has followed her around making sure she feels welcome.

My happy boy.

We were trying to get Dixie to do a head-tilt, but Skylar stole the show.

Its hard to tell, but here Ethan had his leg around Dixie's back. We were teasing him that he had a girlfriend.

Gosh, it just feels so right to have a pug under our roof. Although she is much smaller than Frisk was, she has similar coloring and I have caught myself glancing at her sleeping and imagining my Frisk was back with us. Right now she is curled up next to me and I am missing my Frisk something terrible. I hope that whoever Dixie ends up with will have as great of a friendship with her as Frisk and I had.

Well, I have about three hours left with this little gal before she boards a transport off to find a new home. Wish her (and the other dog) luck!