My sweet boy Simba developed a hematoma on his left ear Friday afternoon. I came over after work Friday and noticed it, so my parents took him to the vet right away. They said it wasn't there in the morning. The vets drained it but it's since then swollen back up.

He goes into the vet 7:30am Monday morning. I'm worried about my old boy but the vet seems to think he'll be fine. They're also going to clean his teeth while he's under.

He's never been away from home without me. He gets so nervous when he's away from home. He can't eat anything after midnight tonight and let me tell you, he is NOT a dog who likes to skip breakfast. He is going to be so mad at my dad tomorrow morning for not giving him breakfast. He WILL tell you when he's hungry.

Anyhow, good thoughts for my sweet silly boy, please? I'll try and keep you all updated but I don't own a computer/have internet, so I'll try my best.

Here's some pictures I just took of my boy.

Him and his best friend, my Nala girl...

And him in his favorite place to be... hanging out by the pool.

Going to take him and Nala for a walk. I've been mopey all weekend because of this. I've also been wearing one of his old dog tags around my neck. Please keep him in your thoughts. Thank You.