I know from time to time I have questions about life that seem to go unanswered. This game presents a question to be answered by others that either know the answer or those that take the time to research the question. Once you post an answer you can submit a question. This could be something you already know the answer to , or one that you would like to know the answer. Try to be serious with your answers, not to say you can't make answering not phun. There may be several questions outstanding so you need to put the question in quotes so the next reader will know what question the answer is for. If you do not agree with an answer, it is free game to post your disapproval with a smiley and then give your answer. Remember to put the question in quotes. If there are several questions still not answered you are allowed to answer more than one. For every answer you can submit another question. Have phun with this!!

I will present several question to get use started.

1) High heels are uncomfortable and make walking more difficult. Prolonged use can injure the feet, knees and back. So why do women keep wearing them?
2) Why does a woman's blouse button on the opposite side than a mans.?
3) Why is snot green?
4) Does your pet love you because of real love or because of the food and shelter you supply
5) Why does ice float? Would there be life on our planet if it didn't?