Tonight when I got home, I went to get my mail. I received a letter from the Office Of The Dean at UC Davis School Of Veterinary Medicine. I was wondering what it could be. I opened it up and there was a very nice letter about my Sunny. This is what it said:

Dear Ms. Dohner:

Adobe Animal Hospital has made a financial donation to the Companion Animal Memorial Fund in memory of Sunny. Having shared much of my life with companion animals and having spent many years caring for those of other people, I can appreciate what a loss Sunny's passing has been for you.

The Companion Animal Memorial Fund supports studies into the wide variety of problems that confront small domestic animals such as dogs, cats, birds, exotic pets, and others.The donation from Adobe Animal Hospital is a very positive and supportive gesture. It will assist our efforts to find answers for the diseases that cause pain and suffering among companion animals.

If you have questions about our program, please feel free to check the Center's web site at www.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/ccah. You are also welcome to call (530)752-7024 or to write to me at the above address.

Sincerely,
Neils C. Pederson, DVM, PhD
Director

This was such a wonderful surprise and although I've always liked my cats vet hospital, I love it even more now.