Hey everyone! So I spent six weeks this year at a riding school just outside of Cardiff, Wales this year. It was great but I unfortunately didn't take too many pictures or videos. I managed to find some kids to film me as well as a couple of other girls at some of the shows and meets they hosted. I made a little video out of the clips which I would like to share.
Watch it on YouTube.

If anyone's interested in the rest of the pictures they are here, and the pictures from the Doctor Who exhibit in Cardiff are here. It was really cool since I'm a big fan of the show and I do a bit of cosplay with my friends.

I loved it there, only it was a bit hard since the caravan at the yard I was staying in had no toilet, shower, or fridge and it was a little cold since it was heated by a little electric heater. I would very much love to go back some time but the thing that's stopping me is the airfare! I used my dad's frequent flyer miles to get there and back as as I am still looking for a job I'll have to wait. (I am visiting this summer with the people I worked for last year in Wisconsin. )