Yes I see the new crew & was like speechless.. They are cute as well.. **But we are to Focused on getting Carmela, Tangy & Sunny to TX right now.. I am still talking to Debbie on getting the someone of the KS to OK where Deb is at.. Sue from Friends of Felines cannot help due to she has 5 newborns she is bottle feeding.. But she is still trying to find someone.. Still All Paws Crossed.. We are going to make this happen one way or the other.. FYI I am so glad to see the TX babies are keeping you busy.. Your such a Great Mom..
Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
High traffic area indeed!!! The kits were back on the porch this morning. There are 4 of them. The orangie, two meezer-like ones, and a little blackie.

The mom was there too. I got a good look at her when I took some trash out. I'm wondering if she my be one of the kits from Winnie's first litter. She has the same exact white front toes and stockings as Winnie and Angel.

The lady that used to live on the other side of Winnie's first house, told me that Winnie had had a litter before Angels litter. The kids were trying to give her the kittens. It's very possible someone in the neighborhood took one and booted it out when it got old enough to be a mom.

The mom won't come near me. The kits won't either for that matter. It took me years to get Lilac tame enough so I could pet her. I confess to putting out some water and a bit of dry food for the mom. I just can't let her go hungry when she has a tiny family to feed.

Meanwhile, the kits indoors were having a blast this morning, cleaning off shelves and my table in the kitchen. When I would bend over to pick something up, they would get on my back and walk around. They sure sounded like a demolition crew in there. They are finally napping. Good thing, I'm exhausted!!!!