So excited. Yesterday I went onto Kijiji and a very nice retired couple are selling everything to move. So they had a stair stepper and an exercise bike up for only 25 a piece. We picked up both. The stepper is in the storage unit till after the move but the bike is here and I have already start an exercise program with it. every 3 hours I spend 15 minutes on it. Doesn't sound like a whole lot but my fiance who used to race has me doing it with 5 minutes medium tension, 2min no tension, 5:30 medium tension, 2 minutes no tension, 30 seconds hard pedalling and then 30 seconds light pedaling for cool down. Sounds like only a little but for me I am pretty tired at the end. I don't want to overwhelm myself at the beginning. So today I have already done 2 sesions and will be doing 3 more before bed. I would like to do at the very least 5 sessions a day. When I can use the stepper I will want to do 6 exercise sessions. 3 with the bike and 3 with the stepper. I think it is a good program to start losing weight.