So, I'm home from Sunny Rest for the balance of what is left of summer (2 days for me), and I brought the kitten, Sebastian, with me to make introductions.

This has been interesting.

So far, Boris wants NOTHING to do with the kitten. She hisses and spits and runs and hides in my bedroom. She looks at me like I'm a traitor and what did she do to deserve a little one in the house, lol.

Honeybun also hides, but he doesn't hiss or spit, he just runs!

Sophie sits and spies on the kitten, in her quiet little way. She looks so interested, but still so shy.

Jorgie, my cat who I can't even touch or pick up, who is still semi-feral in his ways is the MOST interested. When I had Sebastian in the dining room and kitchen, who was at the french doors staring in? Jorgie. Now that the kitten is running around in the living room, who is at different angles watching over the kitten?? Jorgie. I know he loves other cats, just not people. I'm hoping that they bond really well, and that Jorgie will be more people friendly, because Sebastian LOVES people and loves to be around me and Dave. He's like a little shadow. Jorgie is making these little chirpy noises, but he just now jumped backward and scared the crap out of Sebastian, lol.

I'm sooooooooo hoping things go well. I know it will take time, but I hope that they will all accept him in time. I know Boris will be the last to give him the time of day. I was just worried that she would hurt him, so I'm really watching to see what happens when he's out. He will NOT be out with them while I'm at school for a LONG time. I just don't trust what could happen.

Wish me and Sebastian luck, lol, we are going to need a lot of it!!

I can't wait to get pictures like Cindy has of Paizly and Jax together, or at least around each other and tolerating each other.