My neighbor came over yesterday, she is Mexican and don't speak good english... I don't speak or understand Spanish so she brings her daughter to translate.. I could have sworn though, that she said "borrow a cat". Then she is pointing to her eye and kept saying "cat... eye"

I got that something was wrong with her eye so I asked her daughter what was wrong with her eye. She said "she has a bump on her eye and needs a cat"... OOOOOOOK.. I could see her eye was swollen in the corner next to her nose so I asked the daughter what was she saying abut the cat and what does a cat have to do with it?

It seems in Mexico where they come from, it is a home remedy if you have a bump on your eye lid, you rub a cat tail over it to get rid of the bump.. So, she needed a cat tail to rub over her eye lid. I asked if that works and she said it does so I let them come in and we tried it..

Samantha wasn't impressed that in all the times my neighbor had been here, that she never picked her up but now wanted to..ha, ha, Ha! She saw Amy in the corner thing sleeping so she went over there. Man, WISH I had thought to get a picture of THAT! She is leaning in there on her knees with her butt up in the air, trying not to disturb Amy but rubbing Amy's tail across her eye.. Amy didn't like her space being invaded so she came out of the corner.. Then I had the idea to massage Amy on the floor while my neighbor borrowed her tail.. That would have made a wonderful picture but I was massaging Amy and couldn't stop. Again, she was on her knees, butt up in the air, face to the floor, brushing Amy's tail back and forth across her eye..

Ever heard of that? If it works, that is GREAT and something we can remember. I will see her in a few days to see if it worked..

Now THIS is a real cat tail/tale!