Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
Jess, I still talk to my Bobby even though I know he's not there. I don't know for sure that it's normal but I don't think it's that an abnormal thing to do after losing a loved one. Heck, I would often talk to my hubby after he died too and I think I stayed relatively sane.

It is so hard I know. I don't know if this makes a lot of sense but maybe it would help a little if you could think of what Tommy would like you do. He was a happy very much loved dog because of you, wouldn't he want you going forward living your life with the legacy of some of the joie de vive he had lodged in your heart, to ease the sorrow a little day by day.

Love and {{hugs.}}
Chris and Jess,
I still talk to Captain. Almost everyday I think of something he did, and "mention" it to him. It helps to talk to them, even when they are gone.

Jess, the hurt and pain does go but it takes time, and watching tribute videos like yours and Chris's on Bob make it all come back, but in a good way. You keep on remembering the fun times, the happiness, the joy ....... the love.

Huge Huge hugs to you across the miles. He sure was a special boy.

Love
Michelle