Hey guys,

As you know, I go to a community college. My sister and I figured out all my classes very early on and I found a program I'd really like to transfer to for a Wildlife Conservation Degree. I changed my major to Science so I could get a more flexible program and transfer very easily to the four year university. But anyway, to do this, I'm going to need to take summer classes for a variety of reasons. I am planning on taking Int. Algebra over the summer and Biology 101, which is the basics in Bio. I've taken both Bio and Algebra in high school and passed with flying colors. My only problem is, well, I'm not too good at math and as a science major this can be a problem. Summer classes are much shorter then regular semester classes. They're about 5/6 weeks as opposed to 11/16 weeks. Does anyone have experiences with summer classes? I made an appointment with my counselor to ask him his opinion. I guess I just sell myself short ALL the time and I can't help it when it comes to math. Biology I am not worried about, but the math class I kind of am. I know alot of girls who took the math class over the summer from four year schools and they passed...I just am worried it's a bit fast-paced but I think I could do it. It's not calculus or anything. It's basic algebra.

Thanks for any input/advice. I am finally fixing up my GPA (I got a 3.77 for fall term) and I don't wanna screw it up.