Adopted on December 21, 2018 at the SPA of Torreilles, Noomi is a young cat who is a cross of Chartreux and something else: of this breed she has the gray coat and the golden eyes, but not the morphology. Noomi is rather thin and slender, and sports some white hairs on her chest and, in bright sun, black stripes on the thighs.

I think she is younger than the year that the volunteers of this noble association told me. She is saucy and imprudent, and - another detail that does not deceive - does not look you in the eyes when approaching her face. But my long experience of these felines has taught me that the passage of a cat to mental maturity is precisely indicated by this awareness of others, it must be seen in the back of the eyes to be fully aware of his existence. Probably in two or three months her mental development will develop this necessary penetrating gaze, which is the prerogative of the apartment cats with whom we live our daily lives.

That said, we already love her, and are glad she is now part of our family, and spent her first Christmas being a loved cat!
Hello, Noomi in France! Happy Cat of the Day! Welcome home and merry first Christmas to you!

What a gorgeous lady you are! Your blue-gray fur looks so thick and soft - I would like to pet you! Since I can't, though- I hope your caring people will give you some extra petting and cuddles for me. I like your gem-like eyes, and your sweet face!

You came Home just in time for Christmas! You live in an apartment with your people and other kitties- I hope all of you had a very nice Christmas! Your person has noticed that you do not meet someone's eyes when your face is approached, but that will come in time. You are a saucy and imprudent girl! From your pictures it looks like you have already spent some time on the big bed! I imagine you are still getting acquainted with your new home and family. I hope you find nice places to nap, and windows from which to look out and see everything happening!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Noomi!