Hi Smokey! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most precious Cairn Terrier you are, Smokey!!! Your silky and shiny coat is simply gorgeous, like spun silver! And how heart-melting are those big, brown eyes and your black, button nose! Yes, I do know that a Cairn Terrier played Toto in "The Wizard of Oz!" But honestly, that other "Toto" has nothing on you, Smokey! Between your stunning good looks and your big heart, it's o wonder everyone you meet falls hopelessly in love! A friend to all, that you are!

How lucky your human is, Smokey, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and as loving, as special as you; having known your love and devotion the past 13 wonderful years! You truly are your Mom's best boy, her baby, her heart dog.

I'm so very sorry to learn you're not feeling so well, Smokey. Hopefully there still are many more days and months, if not years of shared love and companionship for you and your Mom!

Thanks to your Mom for nominating you, giving us the chance to honor you here today, paying tribute to one EXTRA special boy and the very special bond you and your Mom share. You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

I hope you enjoy a very special day, peaceful and comfy, love filled day of celebration...taking a nice, long nap and cuddling with your Mom; munching on some favorite treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Smokey, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!