Greetings, Daisy in Grimsby, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

What a gorgeous Lop bunny girl you are, Daisy, one of the prettiest bunnies I've ever laid eyes on!🐰🐇 Your soft as a cloud, muted calico colored coat is exquisite, and your trademark, long and silky Lop ears cry out to be stroked!

It breaks my heart, learning of the tragic, untimely passing of your human's beloved Dolly and Buzz, and just months apart. We can only imagine how devastating a time that was for your family. But not long after into her/his life you came, the cutest little fluff ball ever, helping to heal your human's broken heart, bringing so much joy to her/his life, along with sister Jesse of course, hehe!

Me and my brother started off with a rabbit between us called Buzz. When he died under anaesthetic we got two girls called Jessie and Dolly. My bunny, Dolly, died three months later from a freak bout of myxomatosis. Pets At Home have a two-month replacement policy on their rabbits, but when mum told them how beside myself I was they kindly gave me the cutest little ball of fluff you've ever seen. Now Daisy.
And the rest is happy history! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, soft and cuddly, sweet as can be fur baby, heart healer and best friend in you, Daisy! What a gem of a girl you are, Daisy, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming, happy homecoming story and seeing your beautiful feature photo has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...enjoying extra floor time, playing with sister Jessie; nibbling on some yummy cilantro and "customizing" your human's clothes, lol; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, adorable Daisy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear sister Jessie too!

Gorgeous!!!