Greetings, Schnuffel in Hesse, Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Dwarf bunny you are, Schnuffel! One look at your feature photo, those love filled, dark eyes and my heart melted! You have the prettiest, multi-colored coat, Schnuffel, and oh, how I would love to pet your long, soft, lop ears! One may have a cleft due to a bit of a tiff with Flocke, but it doesn't detract one bit from your beauty!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your human's first bunny, sweetheart, but how well you have helped to fill that empty space in her/his heart, bringing so much comfort and joy to her/his days! Not only are you beautiful in looks, Schnuffel, you're just as sweet and loving as can be, a friend to all! How lucky your human is, having a best furry friend, a confidant, a never ending source of comfort and joy in you...best bunny in the whole, wide world! It's no wonder your human fell in love with you at first sight! She/he knew that very moment that you were "the one," and what a perfect match in turned out to be!

He means a lot to me because when I talk to him I imagine he understands it. When I'm sad I go to him. He is the best. He is a big part of my life.
Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...treated to lots of free floor time, playing with Flocke; munching on some yummy carrots and apples and a tasty salad; spending special time with your human, receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Schnuffel, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Flocke, too!

SO beautiful!!!