Good morning, Daisy in Bristol, England, U.K.! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, Lionhead bunnster baby you are, Daisy; precious beyond words! Oh! To be the one lucky enough to cuddle your tiny self close, stroke your silky black coat, your mile high, velvety ears! Pure heaven! Thank you, sweetheart, for posing so patiently for your photo shoot! Now all the world can see just how beautiful you are!

And as beautiful in looks as you are, you're every bit as beautiful on the inside, such a sweet, gentle and loving little girl! Oh, how lucky your family is, having a fur baby, a furry family member as special as you in their lives! Just as your Mom says, you complete them!

Daisy is special because she is so loveable. She greets me every morning, twitching her nose and wanting to be petted. I got her in September and I love her so much. She is a very special member of the family, and the house wouldn't be the same without her...She is a very special pet and I love her to bits.
You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Daisy, a treasure, one most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Daisy! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing with your people, jumping for joy...those binkies, hehe; munching on some yummy, chocolate-flavored bunny treats; receiving bunches of cuddles and pets; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Daisy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beauitful Daisy!!!