Reposting this from the end of the post requesting prayers for Taz- he had 9 months of happy life before the osteosarcoma got him, MUCH more than we had any right to hope for-

Taz is gone. The cancer had gotten into his sinuses and probably chest as well, it was making breathing difficult- he was too congested to taste or smell so he wasn't eating- no treatment would have given him any quality of life-- so we let him go. He was in my arms when he left us.

Play hard at the Bridge, sweet Taz- you had NINE MONTHS of good, happy life that we didn't expect- I'll always be grateful for that- especially yesteday, when he really felt great and was thoroughly enjoying himself, talking nonstop, rumpying, purring, eating, dragging himself across the carped for belly rubs- I'll never forget that blessing- and you had a very good life for a former feral cat from a grungy gas station-- THANK YOU, Taz, for nine wonderful years-

And THANKS to all who prayed for him and got him all that extra time-- he couldn't have done it without you all-

bowlkat