Well today I did it, I have a new dog, and no it is not a poodle, I am the proud new owner of Charlie, a golden retriever. Today was pts day for him at the pound. Sometimes I just hate people. he was in for biting(which he did not do) the little girl cut her finger on the fence it was not a dog bite. But her parents were raisinig such a fuss that the owners did not want him back. He is so sweet 4years old and neutered. I am not sure what I am going to do with him. I plan on keeping him for a while as I dont think the owners spent a lot of time with him. as he doesn't come when his name is called. in fact he doesnt respond at all. He is not really leash trained as he and I went all over the yard. Doesnt like going into his crate. Sounds pretty bad but not really because when you pet him he just hangs his head like he is in trouble. So we are going to spend a lot of time being happy and training. Not to mention losing about 15 pounds as he is very overweight (coffee table size as I like to say) this is not good for a dog at all. I may keep him or send him to Golden Town. I am going to call Helen later. after I decide what to do.