Thread: Juni begins to re-decorate - for the holidays

Threaded View

Juni begins to re-decorate - for the holidays

Well, I knew I was in for trouble with Juni and the holiday decorating concept.

Picture about 100 of theses delicate items, all over the floor, mixed in with potting soil and a broken plant!

This photo is what I have now, now that I moved the printer's tray to a new location. I did have to buy more items as some were broken in the re-decorating process by Juni.

A couple of days ago my Juni Rose decided to walk on the tray as it hung on the wall, bringing in down off the wall, and it hit a lamp then hit a potted plant then ALL crashed to the floor. It was quite the sound and quite the mess. I was going to take photos of the mess, but I had to clean it up quickly, as it was a contest of wills, to see who got to the broken parts first: Sas or Juni. I won. But no photos.

This tray has special meaning to me as it belonged to a good friend of mine who recently passed away in early October. Her Dad owned a newspaper and it was used in his business. Her sons did not want the tray. Go figure. I filled the partitions with things of hers and mine and tried to keep it holiday related, so the fact that Juni "took it down" within hours of it being hung, really upset me.

The tray is now secured to the wall in a spot where Juni should not be able to reach.

Juni is quite the kitty. She recently found that toilet paper is fun to unravel in it's entirety. Makes for fun it the bathroom, for all!
    Last edited by sasvermont; 11-29-2003 at 08:57 AM.