Thread: Attack of the evil bag monsters!!!!

Attack of the evil bag monsters!!!!

The other evening one of my cats, Artemis was nosing around and somehow got her head through the handle of a small plastic grocery bag. The bag monster had her!

It was very scary so she ran as fast as she could... It FOLLOWED her!

What could she do? She hissed, she screamed, she ran up the walls.... Causing her feline roomates and the cockatoo and parakeets all to panic and run/flutter wildly. (Henly the bunny hid in his domesticated paper bag, safe in his bunny cage. Wise bunny!)

The bag mansters were attacking!!!!

She was, of course impossible to catch.

Belladonna smacked Captian thinking he was the cause (or that it was just a good excuse to hit him...) Cupcake the cockatoo whistled and shouted bird shouts. Captain and Ambrose chased Artemis who was running from the bag monster....

Finally I was able to grab the end of the bag as she flew by... This stopped her rather abruptly although by this time the bag was torn and came apart causing her no damage....

The bag monster was dead!

Artemis just wants to warn you all.... Beware the bag monster may be lurking.....

There are always bag monsters in our house too but our bag monsters never attack. The girls drag the bag around with them and don't seem to care at all. Lilith is usually the one that gets her big butt in the handle and she will walk away dragging it with her then Vixen will hear the rustle of the bag and attack it from behind. They will play like that for awhile until one or the other kills the bag monster and then they go on their merry way leaving me to clean up the carnage they have left behind.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

LOL the bag monsters tend to eat my Belle whole, so I have to be careful leaving any bags around. She just climbs in its mouth and hangs out for a while. My mom went through a similar experience though barncat, her bag monsters do actually attack!

Juni loves the bag monster

When I return from the store and have the nasty, thin plastic bags, Juni will do everything she can to get inside one. She prompty puts her head through the handle part and just sits there. I think she thinks it is hugging her. She will sit for quite some time that way. She will even walk around with it still around her neck. It just doesn't bother her, in fact, she likes it. Go figure. Lucy is beginning to do the same with the bags.

I don't leave the bags around, so they don't have access to them when I am not home, just when the groceries arrive.

Juni is one weird kitty!

Last edited by sasvermont; 08-31-2005 at 02:34 PM.

Tucker's "bag Monster" is called his "woobie" from the movie Mr. Mom. he LOVES his Woobie. He DIVES into it.. then claws thru it. He is a MIGHTY FIERCE WOOBIE WARRIOR!!!

All hail to our fierce warrior fur children!!

Mommact Deb

OMG!! That story had me literally laughing out loud! Excellent story telling.

I am picturing in my head, the sound of the evil bag monster, cat screams, bird shouts, and bunny cage rattles.

Artemis, stay away from the evil bag monsters!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes