Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snoopers is gone. COTD Mar 9 02

So sorry for your loss. You must have lots of wonderful memories of your kitties, and I hope that makes the pain somewhat less.

So sorry for your loss. You should feel proud that you were abel to give Snoopers a long and happy life.
    Take care.
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

:cries:

i'm so sorry that snoopers is gone. he was a lovely cat. i hope that he will rest in peace with daffy.

~-~-ilovecinder-~-~

Ahhhh, Snoopers!

I remember being so enthralled by his beautiful picture!! It was before I started posting on this site. I hope your heart is easing some, I know it has to be difficult. That's one of the hard parts about having an older kitty - you know you don't have as much time left with them as you'd like. It makes me so sad to know that Grasshopper may not be with us when we finally relocate to Idaho. Thank God for happy memories, they are truly healing.
    Legrubs and nosesnuggles from Grasshopper
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

I am so sorry for your loss... He was truly beautiful.

He got 20 wonderful years though, so try to be happy for that. My darling Titti also had to be put to sleep because of organ failure and I can't think of it without starting to cry.

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Thankyou

Thankyou everyone for all your thoughtful posts. I still keep thinking the old guy is sleeping on the love seat ( it was his favorite place) & i keep looking where the food dishes were to see if he needs some food. Also when I come home from work I keep thinking he is going to greet me at the door..... It cetainly is tough but I do have all the fond memories & I know he had a great life. Thankyou all. It was really comforting to read the posts.

I'm so so sorry....

Snoopers was a beautiful kitty....I am sure he will be greatly missed.

My prayers are with you.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Grief

There was an interesting piece on tonight's news about Grief Counselling ans Support Groups for people who had lost their animal friends - it was very informative; I'm glad I saw it. Maybe there is a Network News page that has the article - I think it was CBS. Loss and grief have very real effects on us - like you mentioned when you are coming home. My heart went out to you in a way I can't explain when I read that. Bless you.
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

I know very well how you feel having gone trough the same with my RB cats. My thoughts are with you.

I am sure, he will always live in your memory. Such a handsome guy. I remember his picture very well.

I am so very sorry for your loss How well I remember Snoopers, our beautiful COTD. The photo you posted of him was one of the most moving I have ever had the privelege of seeing on COTD. I know precious Snoopers is resting peacefully beside sweet Daffy. One day in the future you will all be united. I hope that thought and the many wonderful memories you hold in your heart, will give you some comfort during this very sad time. Bless you dear Snoopers.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Originally posted by Pam

I remember Snoopers well! The photo was awesome! I am so sorry to hear of his passing but how wonderful that he lived to be 20 years old and was loved so, not to mention the day he starred as our Cat of the Day. I picture him running with Daffy at the Rainbow Bridge unhindered by his aged body.

Yes, I definitely think some Claritin and a new kitty might be just what the doctored ordered for you and your hubby.
    Yes Snoopers is in the spirit realm...His spirit will come back to you and love you and be a giver of energy to you. I'm not a Christian either.

*I take science and have metaphysics swirled in...

By the way, what the jig is rainbow ridge?

Puffin - here's one version of The Rainbow Bridge Story