Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Galina Smiled!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalei
    awwwwwwwww that is so cute! I cant wait to see a picture...do you think dogs can actually smile in a way that they are doing it because they are happy? Just wondering cause some people don't think so...but I think they smile because they are very happy
    My personal belief is that its HAPPINESS ON OVER LOAD. A smile can be submissive like only the front teeth, but not the canines, but I have seen it more as pure JOY.. The way a dog meets a mate so to speak. Hottie does also the " nose around the corner" we call it. Its like the nose goes to one side- showing one side of teeth all the way back to the molars almost. Its rather funny.
    In what I have seen in the ones I have had that smile ( shepherds and collies included) its flat out joy, almost to the point they loose themselves in sillyness.. lol..

I completely agree with you! I think dogs can smile too! I think it is when they are soo happy! I can't wait until you get a photo someday, you will have to carry the camera on you 24/7 now lol.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Quote Originally Posted by Kalei
    I completely agree with you! I think dogs can smile too! I think it is when they are soo happy! I can't wait until you get a photo someday, you will have to carry the camera on you 24/7 now lol.
    You got that right- 24/7! lol.

Mist did that to me a few times, lol. It does look very strange but she did it a little different to most dogs that learn to do it. She looked really coy with her eyes half closed and blinking and would stretch the corners of her mouth right back and then lift her lips a little so it looked like a grimace rather than baring teeth.
    One of her other daughters used to do it as well but I've not seen Jess do it.

It's so great when they smile back at you. No amount of money in the world could create something better.
    Dogs are not our whole lives but they make our lives whole.

www.tmhudsonfineart.co.uk

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyhoundGirl
    Photo!!! Photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!ph oto!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!phot o!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo! !!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!! photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!ph oto!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!phot o!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo! !!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!! photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!ph oto!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!phot o!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo! !!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!! photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!ph oto!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!phot o!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo! !!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!! photo!!!
    Hmmm... Maybe I used too long a word...?

Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!!Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!!
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

I am trying lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll. TRUST ME- YOU ALL WILL BE THE FIRST TO SEE the photo when I get it..

Quote Originally Posted by GreyhoundGirl
    Hmmm... Maybe I used too long a word...?

Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!!Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!! Pic!!
    what she said, both times....
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Thank you- for reasons not said- I needed a smile!