Thread: Happy birthday to Ducky!

Happy birthday to Ducky!

This day last year I was going to meet my very first Sphynx kitty.
    The lady brought him down stairs and oh my it was love at first site.

Ducky is such a momma's boy every night he sleeps with me under the covers and at 6:30 every morning he wakes me up to go out (no clue why). I go back to sleep and go to the bathroom and as soon as he hears the toilet flush he flys up the stairs and cries outside the bathroom to be let in.
    He constantly talks to me (I meow he meows and it goes on forever).
    I think I'm the only one he talks to, when eveyrone else tried to meow at him he looks at them like wtf and then turns away from them. The variations of meows he has you would think he's a human, he can sound like he's saying a perfect meow and owe.

I've never met a kitty like him, he's got so much personality and is so attached to me. I can tell the mood he's in within seconds of seeing him. He's just always so loving and playful.

With all the new animals that have come in our home he's always welcomed them and never hissed. When new cats came it was always Ducky they got introduced to first because he loves everyone and is so gentle.

Happy Birthday Ducky!

Here's some pictures when I first brought him home (even though you've all seen them before) I'll get some new ones of him later.

His oh so famous Ducky picture

These are some of my favorites over the year

See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

awwww what cutie pie!

~aki
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

------------------------------------------------

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUCKY!!! I hope you have a great day and that you'll have many many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.

A HUGE FOUND PARADISE HOTEL HAPPY PURRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR DUCKY!!
    WE WISH YOU COULD JOIN US ON OUR ENCLOSED PORCH.
    ITS NICE AND SUNNY HERE AND WE HAVE CREAM AND FANCY FEAST!!!

AND A LOBSTER ROLL AND FIXINGS FOR DINNER!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

HAPPY PURRTHDAY SWEET DUCKY!!! I do remember when you first joined our PT family and may I say you just keep getting cuter and sweeter every day.

On your special day I hope you get new toys to have fun with, lots of tasty treats, more lovies than you can imagine. And maybe a few new things for your awesome wardrobe. I still melt when Meowmie shows you in your duckie jammies.

Please ask your Meowmie to give you lots and lots of happy purrthday scritchies and lovies from me? Please come see us again very soon?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Happy Birthday, Ducky! Pose nicely for your new pictures, okay?
    I've Been Frosted

Happy happy birthday you handsome kitty! Lots of head scritches for you!

PS I never tire of Ducky pictures.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

I can't believe it's been a whole year!! Aw Ducky, you are one cute kitty. My two nekkid dudes send a big

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

May it be everything you hoped for!!

Hugs from Donna, Moo and Ari and of course, the girls.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!