Thread: Carly

Carly

Back in November, my Carly was diagnosed with TCC. I wrote about her here and asked for your prayers. I tried to update my original post, but couldn't figure out how.

I wanted to say thank you to those of you who offered prayers on her behalf. With the power of those prayers and a really careful feeding regimen, she has outlived the life expectency they gave her. When she was diagnosed, they gave her maybe 4-6 months to live. It's been almost 7 months and I still have my girl.

We went to the vet today because I was worried about her declining appetite and the vet said to vary her diet a little because "It isn't her time yet." He said that whatever I've been doing is really making a difference; that she seems happy. I didn't tell him I had her on a prayer chain.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. They really do work. Thank you!

Lots more prayers for Carly. I'm glad to hear you have been given more time then you thought and that she is still having mostly good days. Here to many more.