Thread: Beatiful Penny !!!~~

Beatiful Penny !!!~~

What a gorgeous girl we have to grace our DOTD screen this morning, Penny. If you're 12 years old, we think you should do ads for Ivory soap. Wow!! You are aging beautifully!! We want to reach in and deliver a ton of kisses to that silky head. Please tell Mom to do it for us. You sound like the perfect pooch, to say the least. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!!! We wish you happiness always and have a great day!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a beautiful face you have, Miss Penny. And so smart too. Even I can't always remember to open a present nicely. You are welcome to come sit on my feet anytime, pretty girl. Would love to give you a big kiss right between those big brown eyes. Hope you get lots of hugs and treats today. Congratulations Penny, on being our DOTD.

Hello there beautiful Miss Penny! (Love your name Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! I too find it hard to believe that you're 12 years young! You look as fresh and youthful and bright as a penny, and just as youthful in spirit as you are in looks! It's easy to understand how handily you win over the hearts of all who cross your path...even those who thought they weren't doggie lovers! What a most wonderful ambassador for dog love you are, Penny! As your rightfully proud Mom says, you truly are a blessing, and they are so lucky to have a best friend and loving companion in you! I hope you're enjoying a fun day celebrating with your family sweetheart, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! Hugs and kisses to you precious Penny, our most deserving, extra special honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Penny,

What a sweet face you have Penny darling It's nice to hear you are a great people person, cause everybody is sure to love you too. I hope you have a good time celebrating your honor as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey, Penny girl!! You would make a perfect little friend for my Springer Spaniel, Boomer! He'll be two in February, so maybe you could teach him some manners!!! You are a beautiful little girl pup and congrats on being selected Dog of the Day!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner