Thread: *~* ENZO the Greatest *~*

*~* ENZO the Greatest *~*

Welcome there Bigg Handsome Guy.. Your are absolute BreathTaken with Beauty & with Great Talent.. Many Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hi there Enzo! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what a stunning, magnificent, noble creature you are! As your Mommy describes you, you are truly a "fairy tale" horse, one that I have often seen depicted in scenes from the Middle Ages! How fitting that your breed should be named after the beautiful, sweet smelling freesia flower!

And not just a fairy tale horse are you, but your Mommy's dream come true! What a beautiful, touching, heart wrenching tribute she was written in honor of her soul mate; and I do believe you are that! I'm so sorry to hear of your 1st Mommy's illness. I can only imagine how difficult it was for her to re-home you, knowing that at least for awhile, she would have no contact with you What a selfless act of true love that was, one not many of us would be capable of. I can only hope that your new Mommy is half the person she is! And while you and your Mom are no longer together in body, the wonderful memories you shared, and the indelible hoof prints you left on her heart, live on. And hopefully one day, you and your 1st Mommy will have that happy, fairy tale reunion!

Thanks to your wonderful Mom for sharing you and your beautiful love story with us all. You are truly deserving of the honor of Pet of the Day! Love to you magnificent Enzo, Pet of a Lifetime! Long and happy life to you, beautiful boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Enzo you are indeed one gorgeous fellow!

I'm sorry you and your loving mommy can no longer be together. Hopefully, some day you will see each other again. I am glad you are both well and in happy places now.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enzo, you are simply STUNNING! At first glance of your picture, I thought you were an Andalusian as they are known for their extra long and lush manes and tails. And, I thought for sure with that thick neck you were a stallion. Upon reading your bio I realized I was mistaken on both counts.

How sorry I am that your beloved guardian had to part with you, the fairytale horse, but I hope when the time is right you two will be reunited.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi Enzo,

What a gorgeous fellow you are. Simply stunning, with a sweet nature
    too. I had to look up your breed & find out more about them. Awesome
    animals. Congratulations on being our special PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Enzo you are the most beautiful horse I have ever seen. You take my breath away.