Thread: Tie Dye

Tie Dye

What a beauty you are. I love that gold marking above your nose.

Now if that isn't just the cutest little face, Tie Dye! I'll bet you keep your humans laughing just w/your facial expressions. You still have the energy of a kitten even though you're all grown up now and that's just adorable. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Tie Dye

You certainly are properly named. You are so cute... looks as if you got painted with a paint brush. It sounds as if you are queen of the house. You sure are lucky that the nice person found you. I'm sure you love each other very much. Congrats on being COTD!

What a Sweet Little Bundle of Terrific Tortitude you are Tie Dye and you are the right Cat in the right place to lighten your Meeowmies Heart and make her life a little bit brighter.
    You are such a colorful Cat with all those colors decorating your sweet dear Face and form, you are a veritable rainbow of colors.

How nice it is that you have found your FurrEver home, and that you and Your Meeowmie will be there for each other over the years to come.

Karina Angel and Pouncer Roccalno Torties Superme are leading their Coat of Many Colors MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Future ^^ and Newest Cat Of The Day Terrific Tie Dye^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tie Dye what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

That's quite an impressive name you have!!! A royal name for royality for sure!!! I can see by your sweet smile that you know how special you are and are very happy about it. I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tie Dye!

Wow...you are a beautiful girl! You remind me of my late Gypsy!
    Enjoy your life - and enjoy this COTD!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gypsy on leopard rug.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	45761   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th_gypsyandcrunch-1.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	45762  

Oh, my gosh, Tie Dye, what a beautiful kitty you are! Your sweet fuzzy face is beyond adorable! You represent the unique blended coloring of the tortoiseshell cat very well. (Of course, I admit I'm a bit partial to Torties!) I bow down to you today, Princess Trillium Tie Dye! You have come a long way from the matted, flea-infested kitten found on the sidewalk. It was your lucky day, but I'm sure your human family feels it was theirs, too.

I hope you are getting an extra treat of tuna, melon and mashed potatoes today. You should have anything you wish! Happy Cat of the Day!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Hello Tie Dye,

A unique name for a special kitty. You have such a interesting
    blend of pretty colors and so much personality in those eyes. I am so
    very glad your person found you that long ago day. ust look at you now.
    Congratulations on being honored today as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of hugs & lovies just for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Tie Dye- OH MY GOODNESS! What a real beauty you are! You are simply STUNNING!! MY goodness, I don't know when I ever saw a girl as pretty are you are! You took my breath away.. Gee whiz, I sure hope your Meowmie joins Pet Talk so we can see more of you, these few pictures just are not enough for me, I want to see more and hear more about you as you grow up and mature. Here your Meowmie can show you off all she wants to those of up would would appreciate you for the true beauty you are!

I have a feeling that you have the personality of my Giz from what I read about you here. She has been so much fun to have around, such a hoot to know and I have loved every minute of her mischief. Do you love toys like she does?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I look at every COTD and today, yours made me smile as he was so cute!

You have the perfect name, beautiful Princess Tie Dye! What a lucky day for you when your mom found you on the sidewalk and brought you back to health. Tie Dye, you look a lot like my girl Sara, with the stripe down the nose. I hope you had a great day as honored COTD and enjoy many more days of love with your family.

I am a little late.. Tie Dye you are so BreathTaken Adorable.. I just love your markings..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>