Thank you all for the very warm welcome! And Lisa, thanks for the good word about my photography. (BTW, the cards are nicer now because I found better cardstock!)

Karen, I'm in southern Pennsylvania - York County; I'm directly above Baltimore and just a couple of miles over the PA/MD line.

Hi, Sandie - I'll be looking for you next week while I'm at my cabin! Hope you don't mind wildlife; I get the occasional bear on my porch.

Now I need to tell you that I am going there on Tuesday or Wednesday (whenever I can get my stuff together) for a couple of weeks. I have no Internet access at the cabin, so need to drive several miles to a hotspot to go online. I've timed this poorly: now that I'm making an effort to become more active here - I won't have Internet every day! I will try to post whenever I do get online (and there will be at least one time online as that's how I pay my bills) So please don't think I've left you already.

And to anyone who's wondering: the three house cats go with me (much against their wills ); Smokey and Shadow, along with the ponies, will be looked after by my neighbor.

Purrs to all,
Sharon