Thread: Lizzie and Elliot

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Lizzie and Elliot

What a cute pair! Which one of you is the brown one? Because I think you may be the prettiest rabbit I've seen in a long time! With that being said . . . you are both perfect! Be nice to Elliot on this special day, Miss Lizzie, and let him have his own treats.

Congratulations to your family!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Blog Entries

Lizzie & Elliot

I agree, these are spectacular bunnies! Magnificent and loads of fun too! Excellent Pets of the day! Peace and love

Awww, awww, awww! Hello, bunnies! Brown bunny (Lizzie?), your coat looks like beautiful soft velvet! And black bunny (Elliot), what a gorgeous, shiny coat you have! I wish I could reach right through the monitor to give you each a gentle pat. Happy Bunny Pets of the Day, Elliot and Lizzie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What gorgeous bunnies you are!!!

Lizzie you look like you are made of velvet!!! Elliot you are equally stunning. You live in the town where I was born!!! Nothing sweeter than Kansas bunnies, eh? I hope you are both being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a darling couple you are, Lizzie & Elliot! I wish you a delightful POTD celebration with your favorite treats, toys and humans partaking in the revelry!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Lizzie and Elliot

These bunnies are so cute! I love their big ears and little noses. Congratulations on being Pets of the Day today!

-K.

Happy belated Pet of the Day to you, darling Lizzie and Elliot! Hurricane Irene may have kept me from congratulating you on your big day, on your big day, but nothing could keep me from coming back (now that I have power) to tell you how precious you are, and how much I enjoyed meeting you! I could feel your Mommy's love for you with every word of her heart felt, touching, entertaining tribute to her dynamic duo! Your Mom didn't say which of you was Lizzie or Elliot! But judging by beautiful brown bunny's bold look of confidence, and that shy and sweet look I see on the face of beautiful black bunny, I'm guessing you Elliot are the black one! How lucky your Mommy and Daddy are, having two such unique, yet equally precious bunnies, best friends for life, in you two!
    Hope you enjoyed a fun time, kids, celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight; being loved and spoiled rotten! Please have your Mom give you both a hug and kiss for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~