Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HBO's True Blood

I have read all the books that are available. I have noticed with each season it goes further from the books. The series is far enough removed from the books that somethings are still surprising. I love Jason & Jessica. I think they make a really explosive couple. I adore Sookie with Eric. Never been a far of Bill's. I would have liked for the relationship between Pam & Sookie to be more like the books. Will have to wait and see what develops there. The war with the witches was much more sever in the books as well. It was really cool. Looking forward to next season though to see what they will do with the story line. I am thinking it will be even further removed from the books than this season. hmmmmmm....it will be interesting I am sure.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycats_delight View Post
    I love Jason & Jessica. I think they make a really explosive couple.
    Oh, I agree that they have a ton of chemistry. It's the whole "wanting what you can't/shouldn't have" thing, and that's always HOT HOT HOT. I just don't like that he's jeopardizing his friendship with Hoyt for a girl who, at least at this point, has said that being monogamous isn't her thing. She was having issues with fidelity within a year of being with Hoyt. I don't know, I just don't think it's worth it haha.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Love this show! A friend gave me a dvd with the first few episodes and I was hooked right from the start with the theme song..lol. One of the best theme songs ever! I had to immediately catch up on the series with Netflix and then sign up for HBO. I've just recently started reading the first book.

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee View Post
    Love this show! A friend gave me a dvd with the first few episodes and I was hooked right from the start with the theme song..lol. One of the best theme songs ever! I had to immediately catch up on the series with Netflix and then sign up for HBO. I've just recently started reading the first book.

The theme song is awesome! I actually know the guy who wrote and sings it. My ex is in a band, and Jace is a local musician. Great guy! We weren't friends, by any means, but he remembers me when I see him out and we share a hug! My ex and his two bandmates performed the song with Jace on a local TV show here, I wish I could remember the name! I'll see if I can find the video!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Well, darn! I just asked one of the band members, and I was mistaken. The band backed Jace on a song called "Good life", but not "Bad Things." It's a good song, though, if you wanna check it out haha. Not the best quality, and I can't find it anywhere but Velvet Love Box's site. It's at www.velvetlovebox.com and it's in the "News" section. They are a cover band and their Facebook page is more active than their actual website.