Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 72 Days married too much for Kardashian!!

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    I saw a poll on one of the news site about the breakup.
    They had three questions relating to why the breakup happened. The last
    choice was "I don't care why they broke up" it got a 70% responce.

Good one!

What a waste of money. Instead of the crazy superficial wedding she had, she could have went to a courthouse in the middle of nowhere and donated the money to a childrens hospital or to cancer research. That would have gotten her more pubblicity.

If I was the tv station I would be pissed off. Thats a ton of money to blow when the bride and groom was to freaking lazy to make sure that they were a right match. They all need to go to the future weddings with no media and they have to pay everything. No pubcitiy neither. I hope that the Late Night talk show people make fun of it because the whole family is a b**** and a media whore.
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.

Quote Originally Posted by DriftyAlison0 View Post
    If I was the tv station I would be pissed off.
    The station already likely made back it's money in the ads they sold that day and in the days leading up to the "big event." It's not like the network had any stake in the longevity of the marriage! And now the DVD (if there isn't one yet, I'm sure there will be one) of the wedding "special" will sell even better, for people to gawk and gasp and tsk tsk over!
    I've Been Frosted

Found the python voice over I was looking for...

-Divorced after only eight minutes, popular television singing star, Charisma, changed her mind on the way out of the registry office, when she realized she had married one of the Donkeys by mistake. The evening before in LA's glittering nightspot, the Abitoir, she had proposed to drummer Reg Abbot of Blind Drunk, after a whirlwind romance and a knee-trembler. But when the hangover lifted, it was Keith Sly of the Donkeys who was on her arm in the registry office. Keith, who was too ill to notice, remained unsteady during thes thrt ceremony and when asked to exchange vows, began to recite names and addresses of people who also used the stuff. Charisma spotted the error as Keith was being carried into the wedding ambulance and became emotionally upset. However, the mistake was soon cleared up, and she stayed long enough to consummate their divorce.--]

Fuuny! Thank you, LH. "..wedding ambulance.."
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

On this morning's Today Show, they ran a video of a bride texting as she was going into the church for her wedding. When the clip was done the commentator said, "This is something right out of the Kim Kardashian School of Weddings".

I've seen where she's going around doing interviews about why she filed for divorce.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Enough

I wish the news people would stop interviewing them all. I usually turn the channel when I see or hear their names. I refuse to listen to any more crap about them. They disgust me to no end. I don't like their looks, attitudes and morals. I wish the media would catch on to that.

I do know that they have many followers on Twitter, Facebook etc. and it makes me cringe to think they are role models for anyone, let alone young people. They are such poor role models, beginning with their mother and step dad.

Go away, please.

I'm with you Sallyanne! The MINUTE I see their faces, I hit the mute button.

The networks got their ratings, so they're laughing all the way to the bank.

Only sad part about all this is the humongous amount of money spent on such frivilosness (sp?) that could've easily helped the impoverished. THAT's pathetic!!

As far as the Kardashians are concerned, I have a feeling this may hurt their ratings. Not sure and, DON'T CARE!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!