Thread: Sam

Sam

Sam I loved reading your story this morning

I know that undeniable husky love myself and couldn't imagine being without it

I'm so very happy that you have a great forever home. I wish you many more wonderful days together!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hello Sam, it's a pleasure to meet such a sweet smart pretty dog. I enjoyed reading your story. I am so glad your human found you and that you ended up with him/her forever. I can tell that you are loved and have a wonderful home. I hope you and your family have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Sam, you are absolutely gorgeous! You have piercing eyes that just melt my heart. I love your story and I'm so glad your parents went back to the shelter for you. I can't believe you weren't snatched up the first hour you were there. Obviously, you are the most precious creature. Stay as sweet as you are beautiful girl.

Hello Sam,

You are one very sweet & gorgeous girl. Your soulful eyes remind
    me of my RB dog, Buddy. He was a GSD/Husky mix.I am so happy that you
    found a wonderful home with a person to bond with & enjoy life as close
    companions. Congratulations sweet Sam on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending plenty of hugs & kisses jusr for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Sam! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Nothing warms my heart more than seeing a beautiful, seasoned citizen such as yourself being crowned "top dog!" In fact, you're not only worthy of the title Dog of the Day, Sam, but Dog of a Lifetime! What an honor it is to have the chance to pay tribute to you and the very special bond of love you and your person share! As others have said, those warm, soulful brown of yours turn the coldest and hardest of hearts to mush! (You remind me so much of my Rainbow Bridge girl, Cody. She was a GSD/Husky, and like you, a rescue!)

I have no doubt it was destined that your person would find you that fateful day, Sam, and when left unclaimed, welcome you home for good...to your forever home...and the rest, as they say, is 10 years of happy history! How lucky she has been to have known your love and devotion, your companionship these many years, and I hope for you and for her many more wonderful years together! As your Mom and so many others say, it's hard to believe you're 13 years young, and you clearly have tons more living and loving to do!
    Thanks to your wonderful person for sharing you and your heartwarming story with us all! You're truly one EXTRA special girl, Sam, truly a treasure!
    Love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Sam! Hope you and your Mom are enjoying a very happy, extra special day of celebration!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-26-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Sam

Love that Sam is DOTD today! Impossible not to fall in love with this sweetheart! Have a great day today and every day. Peace and love

You're a sweetie Sam! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sam!

What an adorable lady you are, Sam!
    How it could be decided that you would be put down is too horrible to think about...you are such a beautiful, intelligent, loving dog!
    I hope that everyday is DOTD for you, Sam!