Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My baby girl is 13

Happy Birthday, Tasha! You are such a pretty girl! Have fun today and make sure to get extra treats, too.

Love that last picture - so cute!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thank you everyone. I'm glad you enjoyed her pictures. She seems to be doing really well, although in the past few months I can see that age is finally catching up with her more. I can't let her leap into the jeep anymore because she was starting to miss and I had to catch her twice; I was worried she'd get hurt. So I lift her in now. I also have to watch how rough Raven plays because she gets knocked over more easily. She is more sensitive to the cold weather. But overall she seems to be doing wonderfully.

Varga, both the girls' collars I got at http://www.ellaslead.com/ . They are a husband/wife team I believe and are really wonderful people. Tasha's hair tends to cover hers in a lot of pictures. You can see it better in this photo

Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Happy 13th Birthday, Tasha! You are one gorgeous pup. You sure look good for your age! 13! Have your mom give you tons of kisses today (and one from me!) - THIS picture - I LOVE. Frame it!

You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred