Thank you all for the well wishes! It's been a whirlwind of years. John and I met at Cooley when he was a student and working part time in the Library. We started dating in 2011. He moved in with me in 2012 and his daughter Lise moved in with us in 2013. She'll be a Junior in High School this upcoming school year. She loves volleyball, so our lives revolve around that. We took a trip to American Samoa which is where John is from in 2015. He proposed then. We were just going to go to the courthouse but ended up putting together a small shindig to include our immediate family.

For food we did Kalua Pork in the crockpot, grilled marinated beef and chicken, taro in coconut milk, macaroni salad, rice, and tossed salad. My sister Jenn baked the cake and cupcakes. We had Pineapple, Coconut, Banana, Chocolate, and Vanilla flavors.

As for the photos....

From left to right:
My brother in law Karl, my sister Jenn, my brother in law Nick, my sister Linn and their two daughters Quinn (being held) and Paige, Me, John, my nephew Lucas (Jenn and Karl's son) and my parents. Lucas wanted to have matching shirts with Grandpa.

From left to right:
Our daughter in law Desiree, her husband Neli (John's middle kid), Me, John, Lofi (John's oldest), and Lise (the baby )