Thread: Mikey

Hybrid View

Dear Alysser, I am so very sorry about your sad loss of your dear Mikey, so loving and so beloved. What a wonderful dog, and what a beautiful tribute you have written to him!

You and he have shared a deep and precious love that is part of you both forever. What a beautiful quote you finished your piece with! That is so true.

Mikey is at the Rainbow Bridge watching over you, with you always, there to welcome you Home, One Fine Day...

Deepest sympathy to you and your family and all who love and miss and grieve Mikey. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

It's so sad. My deepest sympathy to your loss. My friend in Car detail Chicago IL also experienced grief. He didn't eat for days and can't sleep because of it.

3. I know you posted this quite some ago an i have been avoiding reading it cuz i know...
    i know exactly how you feel an it just how much it sucks

that being said though i am glad i did finally read it cuz that quote is so very true. it really is
    thank you for sharing!

rest in peace Mikey

Mikey

Who wouldn't love Mickey? We adore him.