Her name is Beefee, and she is a little over three months old in this picture, though she is a bit older now. If you think her name is strange, it's just the name Phoebe with the syllables swapped, get it? This is the best picture I have been able to get of her, and she is usually to busy to pose, or is asleep somewhere, hiding her pretty eyes. I'm not sure what type of cat she is - her hair is not long, but it's not as short as most cats, but she is definitely a little tabby! I love that this photo captured her whiskers so you can see that even her whiskers are more than one color.

She has a great personality. She is also very smart. Sometimes I think she even understands what I'm saying. She listens very carefully when I speak, unless I am telling her "No!" or "Get down!" Okay, she will usually get down after a few seconds. She loves to be petted, and she also always falls asleep in my lap whenever I pet her. She is just so smart and lovable. I love her so much!
Hello, Beefee in Indiana! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable girl you are! I like your sweet expression, your light green eyes, and your wonderfully colored, l-o-n-g whiskers! You are a gorgeous tabby girl!

You are an active kitty, too busy to pose for a picture! You are very smart and listen when you're spoken to ... except for No or Get down! (Well, sometimes you do hear those!) You take a nap when you are done playing and having fun, and at those times your person says you are hiding your lovely eyes. You are sweet and love to receive petting! Best of all- your person loves you so much! PURRRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Beefee!