Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What am I supposed to do?

My dad said he spoke to the son, which is about 25 or so. The son said he'd talk to his father, but I doubt he even did that. Neither of them are hardly home.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Oh, Kay, I'm so sorry about Buddy. I hope everything works out ok. I hope his owner straightens up, and gives Buddy the love anf care he deserves. And that house, too! Good luck KayAnn.

Sarah & Sadie

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I want buddy!!!!!!! He is very very sweet, fell in love with his pic if he came into my yard he would never have to leave I see how it is a problem though its just so sad, poor buddy

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

When I saw the pics I thiought boxer too. is it possible? Kay ann you may just have to "accidently leave your gate open the nxt time he crawls under. Then if he runs in to your car and disappears .Gee sorry our gate was left open for a while. There has to be some one who could give him a home . I would how ever say you think he's a boxer you of all people know the weridness people get about pittys.
    We had a neighbor dog who did the same thing , after 3 months of "fixing there fence I had a gate problem. I'm sure that the lovely blue heeler that a freind "found "on her door step just as I got there is so happy on the 30 acres she has.

He is full American Pit Bull Terrier, and I wouldn't tell anyone otherwise.

-rx bandits

i fell very sorry for buddy he does sound like a very sweet dog. that is sad the the neighbors neglect him. a lotof dogs die each year from neglect. i also think u should call a non-kill place too.

not to long ago i found out a about people who had bought to (boxers) i think and had made them fight to make money. people would come in and bet on which dog won. the dogs would fight intill they were so badly hurtin that the where beeding and couldnt move, and needed medical attention. the people who did this to the poor dogs where caught and thrown in jail and the dogs where given the attention they needed and where given to good homes.

i also wonder why people buy dogs if they just leave them and never feed or water them and dont take care of them or beat them. it is just wrong i could never do that to an animal.
    LiSa NiCoLe

~!*&*!~Zane, parker, rizzo, tinkerbell, sounna, noodles, harley, persy, spike, kermit, yoshi, fredrico, tonks, beshy, nikko, bekko, fire~!*&*!~

Do you think a rescue would take him, even if he is being fed?
    No.

A rescue is a private organization, with no legal authority to "take" ANY dog.

The same is true of Humane Societies.

The only organization that can "take" a dog is Animal Control, a branch of the city/county government, usually part of the police/sheriff departments.

A rescue can only take in a dog that has been legally signed over by its owners.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

well if people went over there and saw the dog maybe they could talk to the "owners" and end up getting then to sign over the dog? maybe...i shurly hope so. i really hope the buddy get a good home to take care of him before the unspecable happends.
    LiSa NiCoLe

~!*&*!~Zane, parker, rizzo, tinkerbell, sounna, noodles, harley, persy, spike, kermit, yoshi, fredrico, tonks, beshy, nikko, bekko, fire~!*&*!~

Originally posted by Twisterdog
    No.

A rescue is a private organization, with no legal authority to "take" ANY dog.

The same is true of Humane Societies.

The only organization that can "take" a dog is Animal Control, a branch of the city/county government, usually part of the police/sheriff departments.

A rescue can only take in a dog that has been legally signed over by its owners.
    I figured they wouldn't be able to.

I just wish he'd stop digging onto our side. I'd like to be able to come home one day from school to relax instead of being stressed having to take care of someone else's dogs, worrying about mine not being able to play in their own back yard.

-rx bandits

well i hope that he will soon stop diggin and make ur life easier
    LiSa NiCoLe

Why say he is a boxer? he doesnt look like a boxer at all to be, hes gorgeous.

I think you said that, if you knew the words to say, you would ask the owners to let you have him, maybe a letter? since you dont really know them well, that could be easier, just let them know that Buddy loves it over there and comes over whenever he can! Lol and that you would love to keep him if he was too much trouble for them or something along those lines?? Because if they never spend time with him, Im sure theres not alot about him they would miss, and Buddy would be EXTREMELY happy, if he dug his way over and you never brang him back LOL, I hope everything works out for him, on the other hand, if you get to keep him, and you want a home for him, Im always here

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

yeah i think it is still really sad
    LiSa NiCoLe