Thread: Do your kitties like the cat tree?

Do your kitties like the cat tree?

Hi, finally I am able to show you some pics.
    Tora and Berry like their cat tree very much. Especially Tora is the queen of the upper seat and sometimes Berry is allowed to stay on it. It's hard for him to climb up because he's a little fat (14 pounds). So, if he has finally succeeded he is very proud, you can see it.
    Tora

Berry

And both relaxing in the evening

Great looking cats!! And YES, the cats LOVE their own furniture! Tall trees and short tees alike

AWWWW!! Both kittie surely seem to love their cat tree! And, both are very beautiful! Brigitte - are they both Ragdolls? Does their fur tangle? Berry has the sweetest expression! And Tora - now all I see is the Picasso exhibit!! Both are lovely cats
    Mine do not yet have a tree - hubby is a woodworker and tells me he will build one for them! I am still waiting.... But, then, they own ALL the furniture in the house!!!

Mine don't have a tree yet. I plan to go to a cat show in Oct. and buy one there. It will be shorter than the one in the picture.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Tora looks cuter than any Picasso.

Filou and Tigris have a cat tree that reaches the ceiling and they both love to go up there at high speed - it's less than one second. They also fight over the highest place. I guess it's the warmest too.

Berry isn't fat -just fluffy

Hi Debbie, yes both are Ragdolls. At the moment - their fur tangles a little more - spring is coming! But in the end it's not as bad as I've thought before. However, I brush them all day, it's not necessary at all but they love it.

What GORGEOUS kitties!!! They look so happy and content on their tree!
    I just got mine a tree a few months ago and I was worried that they didn't like it at first. Now I can't keep them off of it!!

Now those are such Happy Cats , and my Cats love thier Cat Trees , and onScratching Posts. And use them , all the time! What Lucky Cats , to have a generous Guardian!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful pictures!

And yes, it's very obvious that Tora and Berry are enjoying their cat tree!

My kitties love their trees, too. And I'm planning to build a new one the next day, one that reaches up to the ceiling.

Kirsten