Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: I need prayers please, Mystic is gone :(

Now I am crying. I can't helpt it, I miss him so much. I never would have thought this would be so hard. I thought I would eventually forget but I can't.

It's hard because sometimes I hear meows and I can swear it's Mystic, but it turns out to be another cat. I have dreams of him, where it's so real. I just want to know where he is. I don't like not knowing what happened. That happened to my cat Lucky when I went on vacation and my roomate decided to throw him out side while I was gone. I raised him from a tiny baby and we were inseperable, and I came back and he was missing. He had never been outside before and there were coyotoes around. Lucky is how I got my screen name, Luckies4me. He even has a song I sang to him. I never imagined losing a pet would be this hard. Morgan was terrible, but Mystic was here on his first day of life, and has been since. It's just different. He was born on my lap and I was there for all his moments. I just miss him. I can hardly look at his pictures now. I jsut feel awful because it was me who should have protected him. He should have never been outside. I just want to see him again. I am sorry for bringing this up again but it's very very hard for me.

If you can say a prayer for me too I really need it. Life right now is not going as good as it should and I am having a lot of troubles, which is why I haven't been posting much here. I am depressed and just feel like sleeping all day. Dan is treating me like crap too. I just can't wait to go home to California. I really need to see my family.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cass}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Oh my gosh these are the things that happen to us and make us wonder if anything will ever be alright again. I've seen stories of cats that have come home after Years of being missing. I know that doesn't help you feel better in your grief but it may be something to hang onto. I'm so sorry about the other situation. At least you will be able to control THAT one. Try to keep strong Cass. We are all here thinking and praying for you and Mystic. Hang in there sweetie, it WILL get better.

Kittenwhiskerz~CA~

This is so hard on you. We'll all be thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts, and hoping your little Mystic will be back with you soon.

Keep you hopes up too - and try to get a good nights sleep.

We'll keep our fingers and paws crossed for Mystic's safe return.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Prayers for Mystics safe return.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

oh gosh, now I'm all teary eyed too. The not knowing must be so very hard. I'll continue to pray for you and Mystic.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Oh gosh Cass I am so sorry you are going through such a hard time right now. Try to keep a stiff upper lip girl and take one day at a time.

You and Mystic will remain in my thoughts and in my prayers.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

OH Cass, I am so sorry you are having such a rough time. You will be in my thoughts.
    If you need anything don't hesitate to PM me!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I'm so sorry that Mystic is still missing. (((HUGS)))
    I agree with you, not to know what happened to him is the hardest thing!

I know someone with a cat that came back home after seven months, they never found out where he was. They thought he was dead, but one day he was sitting in front of the door as if nothing has happened.

Positive thoughts are on their way for you and precious Mystic...

Kirsten

Thank you all so much. It's so nice to have people here who understand.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.